WELCOME TO VUUKLE.COM!
Vuukle.com is a Digital Media Company involved in the business of aggregating all forms of media, development of web technology products, creating its own media products, listing of advertisers and users, using technology to give access to advertisers of that media, licensing its intellectual property technologies to other companies’ worldwide, distribution of media across channels. Designed for electronic media and newspaper websites, Vuukle's unique rating system shows the best, most relevant comments from credible people, helping the community interact more effectively. We have also devised a great way to monetize the comments section for the media website owners. So, basically a smart comment system that acts as a revenue source rather than cost.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Read carefully. Your use of vuukle.com is conditioned upon your compliance with, and acceptance of, the following agreement. You acknowledge and agree that by clicking on the accept button or similar buttons or links as may be designated by company you are entering into a legally binding contract. You will not be permitted to use company website and the associated services unless and until you accept this agreement and any other rules or policies that company may create and make available on its website from time to time..
This is a legal agreement between you (“You”) and Company stating the terms that govern your use of the Company's website Services (referred to in this agreement as the "the Services").
- Consent to Use of Data: You agree that Company may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to technical information about Your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to You (if any) related to the Services, Company may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify You, to improve its products or to provide services or technologies to You.
- You understand that by using Company's Services, You shall not promote in any form, content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language, and that the results of any search or entering of a particular URL may automatically and unintentionally generate links or references to objectionable material. Nevertheless, You agree to use the Services at Your sole risk and that Company shall not have any liability to You.
- Certain Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties (“Third Party Materials”) or provide links to certain third party web sites. By using the Services, You acknowledge and agree that Company is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials or web sites. Company does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to You or any other person for any third-party Services, Third Party Materials or web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Third Party Materials and links to other web sites are provided solely as a convenience to You. Financial information displayed by any Services is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon as investment advice. Before executing any securities transaction based upon information obtained through the Services, You should consult with a financial professional. Location data provided by any Services is for basic navigational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise location information is needed or where erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete location data may lead to death, personal injury, property or environmental damage. Neither Company nor any of its content providers, guarantees the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of stock information or location data displayed by any Services.
- You agree that any Services contain proprietary content, information and material that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright, and that You will not use such proprietary content, information or materials in any way whatsoever except for permitted use of the Services. No portion of the Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Services, in any manner, and You shall not exploit the Services in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity. You further agree not to use the Services in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party, and that Company is not in any way responsible for any such use by You, nor for any harassing, threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal messages or transmissions that You may receive as a result of using any of the Services.
- In addition, third party Services and Third Party Materials that may be accessed from, displayed on or linked to from the mobile device are not available in all languages or in all countries. Company makes no representation that such Services and Materials are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent You choose to access such Services or Third Party Materials, You do so at Your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws. Company, and its licensors, reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Services at any time without notice. In no event will Company be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Services. Company may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain Services, in any case and without notice or liability.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED APPLICATION, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall Company’s total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of fifty dollars ($50.00). The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
- Company and other Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are trademarks or trade dress of the Company in India. and/or other countries. The Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
- The Company may terminate your membership, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Site and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Site (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Site) for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice. When we are notified that a user has died, we will generally, but are not obligated to, keep the user’s account active under a special memorialized status for a period of time determined by us to allow other users to post and view posts.
- The laws of India excluding its conflicts of law rules, govern your use of the Website .
- PERSONAL DATA
- “Personal Data" means data that is personally identifiable to you, including your name, profile information, security information, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with, or linked to, such data. When you create an account with us, we will collect your profile information.
- We may also collect certain personal information related to your subscription with Company We may collect the GPS data (i.e., location data) and the device information of the handheld mobile device on which the Company website/mobile application is installed. This information is partly used to provide you with location-based information to personalize your user experience, for marketing purposes Policy, and to improve the Mobile App. You expressly consent to our collection and use of your Information, as described above.
- Unless you have indicated otherwise in your account, we may send you communications (including e-mail, postal mail, phone, text/SMS, push notifications) that promote the use of our Company services. These communications or push notifications may contain advertisements or coupons for products and services of other third parties ("Promotional Communications").
- You may indicate a preference to stop receiving further Promotional Communications from us. You will have the opportunity to "opt-out" by contacting us directly via our email below. You will need to indicate your business/profile name .
- USER CONSENT
- TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
- Company collects Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you use the website.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIION
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Company's latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of ccount holders.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Company you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- COOKIES OR CACHE DATA
Company collects and stores information in a secure manner. However, you acknowledge there are security and privacy limitations which are beyond the control of the Company and that the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and the Company through any app cannot be guaranteed. Company cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data.
- General Inquiries and Concerns
To submit a general inquiry or concern, please contact us at http:vuukle.com with your user name and profile ID.
Please read our Disclaimer section. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE/MOBILE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE/MOBILE APPLICATIONS IN ANYWAY, OR UNHAPPY WITH THE CONTENT OR WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE/MOBILE APPLICATIONS.
Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the all or part of the website/mobile applications, with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, including, without limitation, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law and Venue
By accessing and using this website/mobile application, you agree that your access and use is subject to these Terms and Conditions as well as applicable laws, as governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of idea.
- Severability: Entire Agreement
If any part of this agreement is ruled to be unenforceable, then such part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, with the remainder of agreement remaining in full force and effect. The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Company and you, governing your use.